At Gholar & Gholar Funeral Service we arrange different types of Funerals to meet individual needs. The main focus should always be on the wishes of the
deceased. If the deceased did not express any clear wish while he or she was alive, we recommend that the relatives and other loved ones ask themselves the following questions when choosing the type
- What type of Funeral would fit the life and personality of the deceased?
- What effects will it have on how the loved ones will deal with their grief and their memories of the deceased?
We will meet with you personally to discuss these concerns.
On the following pages you will find more detailed information about the individual types of Funerals:
- Traditional Service
- Immediate Burial
- Cremation, direct cremation and cremation with service
- Forwarding remains to another Funeral Home
- Revceiving remains from another Funeral Home